- Mountain Khakis Size Chart
- The Teton Twill Pant is built durable for the mountain life, whether you're living it on the trail or the jobsite.
- Relaxed Fit pants feature a loose fit that runs straight from the hip through the leg.
- Classic mid rise sits above the hips.
- Durable 8.5 oz cotton twill has been garment washed for a broken-in finish.
- Grosgrain-taped waistband resists stretching for a consistent fit after a day's wear.
- Diamond-shaped inseam gusset improves range of motion.
- Triple-needle stitching and bar tacking for durable, reinforced wear.
- Belt-loop waistband.
- YKK® zip fly with antiqued nickel button closure.
- Slash hand pockets with side-seam coin pocket at right,
- Back welt pockets with coconut button closure.
- "Mudflap" back cuff panel resists wear.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Waist Measurement: 38 in
- Outseam: 42 in
- Inseam: 30 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 19 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 38, inseam 30. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Mountain Khakis Teton Twill Pant Sand - Free Shipping BOTH Ways